Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good morning!



This is my second attempt at using the movie function on my camera and it shows!  No, I am not in pain, just squinting into the sun!  I'll keep these vignettes short and sweet - one minute or a tad over a minute - in the future.

I am excited that the microphone picked up the bird song.  We welcomed our first hummingbird of the season to our garden on Saturday, May 16th.  This morning whilst having our first cup of tea of the day we heard a loon.  In the morning with no traffic we can hear clear down to the mighty Megunticook river.  There are still way too many bird calls that I do not recognize but I am working on it!

Keith, Daniel, Mark, Ben, Keiran, Dominic, Jim, Rory, Martin and all you men of Chester, UK: this splendid lawn could be used for putting practice - know what I mean, there are some ducky golf courses dotted around magnificent Midcoast Maine!

Au revoir,

B

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah!

    This is sensational. The lawn looks great - and you look even better.

    What's happening? You are rejuvenating!

    Also I love the title at top of video, which, as you know, reads so very differently over here than with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh joy! So nice to share this little US/Anglo play on words!

    ReplyDelete